An infobar is a tiny notification bar that contains a call-to-action and may appear on the top or bottom edge of your browser.
In this article we’ll see:
Step 1: Creating an Infobar
In order to create an Infobar, let us move to Convert Pro -> Create New tab
You can then select the template you wish to proceed with.
Once you have selected a template and named the infobar, you will be taken to the editor, where you can design, configure and connect the form with a third party email marketing service provider.
Step 2: Designing the Infobar
Convert Pro comes with a complete drag and drop editor that makes designing both fun and easy. You can create and design an infobar with additional elements, form fields, shapes and a lot more.
We have an article you can refer to know how you can proceed with Designing a call-to-action in Convert Pro.
Step 3: Configuration Settings
This step allows you to manage when, where and to whom should the infobar be displayed.
With triggers like the exit intent, well-timed, inactivity, after scroll and more you also have the option to display a call-to-action when a particular class or ID appears in the viewport or when a piece of text or element is clicked on the page. You can refer to the following articles that will help you trigger the infobar at the right time:
- Display an infobar immediately after a user arrives on the page
- Display after few seconds when the page loads
- Display just when the user is about to leave the page
- Display when the user scrolls specified percentage of the page
- Display when user is found to be inactive for a specified amount of time
- Display after user reaches the end of a blog post
- Display when an element with specified class or ID appears in viewport
- Display the infobar on click of text, button, image, etc.
The target settings allow you to specify particular page/pages/posts/categories etc where you wish to show or hide the infobar. You can also choose to identify users by the device they are using or the website they come from.
- Display an infobar on particular pages/posts/categories etc
- Target visitors based on the URL they come from
- Target visitors based on the device they are using
- Show or hide infobar from logged-in and first time users
- Schedule the infobar
Note: These targeting options cannot be used when you select the onclick method to display the infobar.
The Cookie settings allow you to decide whether you wish to display the infobar after conversion or after closing.
Note: These cookie settings cannot be used when you select the onclick method to display the infobar.
Step 4: Managing Leads
Convert Pro integrates with 26+ email marketing service providers and autoresponders to help you store and manage leads. You can also enable email notification to receive lead data on a specific email ID.
You can refer to the following links to integrate with a third party email marketing service provider and enable email notifications.
You are all set to publish the infobar and convert your website visitors into prospective leads and customers!
Need help? Get in touch!