Convert Pro helps you detect the device a user is using to access your website. You can create device specific call-to-actions or prefer to hide them on a particular device / devices.
Let us quickly take a look at how we can go about implementing this
- Create a Call-to-action
- Design your Call-to-action
Select when you wish to launch the call-to-action
- Display after a few seconds
- Display when user is about to leave
- Display when user scrolls the specified percentage of the page
- Display when user is found inactive for the specified time period
- Display after user reaches the end of a blog post
- Display when certain class or ID appears in the viewport
If you have done all of this, let us directly jump to the target page settings.
Step 1 -> Go to the Configuration settings, then the Target section where you’ll find the Hide on Devices accordion.
Step 2 -> Select the device you wish to hide the call-to-action on.
Note: If you wish to create mobile specific call-to-action, you simply need to select Desktop and Tablet, so that the call-to-action will only be shown on mobile devices.
Once you are done with this, you can then proceed with the further targeting options such as
- Display the call-to-action on specific posts, pages, etc.
- Target visitors based on the website they come from
- Hide or show the call-to-action to logged-in and first time users
- Schedule your call-to-action
You can also manage cookies and decide whether you wish to show or hide a call-to-action after successful submission or closing.
If you are planning to collect lead data through this call-to-action, Convert Pro allows you to manage them in two ways:
- Integrate with a third party Email Marketing service provider or CRM
- Send subscriber notification to an Email
You are all set to capture tens of thousands of leads! 🙂
Need help? Get in touch!