Convert Pro allows you to show a call-to-action based on user behavior. All the call-to-actions created using Convert Pro will be displayed to all your website visitors. however, you can decide whether you want to show it to logged in users or first time visitors.
Let us quickly take a look at how we can go about implementing this
- Create a Call-to-action
- Design your Call-to-action
Select when you wish to launch the call-to-action
- Display after a few seconds
- Display when user is about to leave
- Display when user scrolls the specified percentage of the page
- Display when user is found inactive for the specified time period
- Display after user reaches the end of a blog post
- Display when certain class or ID appears in the viewport
If you have done all of this, let us directly jump to the target page settings.
Step 1 -> Go to the Configuration settings, then the Target section where you’ll find the User Behavior accordion.
Step 2 -> Simply switch the slider to set whether you wish to show the call-to-action to logged-in users or first time users. There are two separate settings as shown in the image below.
Note: You can only use the targeting option for logged in users when you are using the inline call-to-actions. You cannot hide this from first time users.
Once you are done with this, you can then proceed with the further targeting options such as
- Display the call-to-action on specific posts, pages, etc.
- Target visitors based on the website they come from
- Target visitors based on the device they use to access your website
- Schedule your call-to-action
You can also manage cookies and decide whether you wish to show or hide a call-to-action after successful submission or closing.
If you are planning to collect lead data through this call-to-action, Convert Pro allows you to manage them in two ways:
- Integrate with a third party Email Marketing service provider or CRM
- Send subscriber notification to an Email
You are all set to capture tens of thousands of leads! 🙂
Need help? Get in touch!