Have you ever thought of hiding a call-to-action from users who have already opted in or those who have closed it? Convert Pro allows you to manage cookies and hide call-to-actions for the specified number of days.
Let us quickly take a look at how we can go about implementing this
- Create a Call-to-action
- Design your Call-to-action
Select when you wish to launch the call-to-action
- Display after a few seconds
- Display when user is about to leave
- Display when user scrolls the specified percentage of the page
- Display when user is found inactive for the specified time period
- Display after user reaches the end of a blog post
- Display when certain class or ID appears in the viewport
You can then use the targeting options that will let you select specific pages you wish to show the call-to-action on and the users you wish to target.
- Display the call-to-action on specific posts, pages, etc.
- Target visitors based on the website they come from
- Hide or show the call-to-action to logged-in and first time users
- Schedule your call-to-action
Let us know proceed to the Cookies settings.
Step 1 -> Go to Configurations, and then Cookies
Step 2 -> Enable Cookies
Step 3 -> You can set the number of days you wish to hide the call-to-action for. You can individually set these for events such as successful form submission and when the user closes the call-to-action.
If you are planning to collect lead data through this call-to-action, Convert Pro allows you to manage them in two ways:
- Integrate with a third party Email Marketing service provider or CRM
- Send subscriber notification to an Email
You are all set to capture tens of thousands of leads! 🙂
Need help? Get in touch!