Do you have a welcome offer or a message that you wish to display as soon as a user arrives on your website? You can do so by using the welcome popup.
Let us quickly see how this is done.
- Create a call-to-action
- Design your Call-to-action
If you haven’t yet created a call-to-action and wish to begin with one, you can refer to Start with your first Call-to-action article.
Step 1 -> Go to the Configuration settings and then the Launch section. You will find the After few seconds trigger here.
Step 2 -> Enable the After few seconds trigger and set the number of seconds to zero.
This will display the call-to-action immediately after the page loads.
After having set the launch trigger, you can proceed with the next configurations and settings for the call-to-action.
- Display or hide the call-to-action on the specific page.
- Target visitors based on the website they come from
- Target visitors based on the devices they use
- Decide whether you want to show or hide a call-to-action to logged-in and first time users.
- Schedule your call-to-action
If you are planning to capture lead data through your call-to-action, Convert Pro allows you to manage them in two ways.
- Integrate with a third party Email Marketing service provider or CRMs
- Send subscriber notification to an email ID.
You are all set to capture tens of thousands of leads! 🙂
Need help? Get in touch!