Convert Pro offers seamless integration with SendinBlue. You can connect Convert Pro with SendinBlue by following the steps below.
Before we move on to the integration, you need to be sure that you have installed and activated the Convert Pro Connects Addon. This addon is responsible for all the integrations with the third party email marketing software.
Step 1 -> Create a Call-to-Action
Step 2 -> Design it as per your needs
Step 3 -> In the editor, move to Connects
Step 4 -> Select SendinBlue.
Step 5 -> Authenticate your SendinBlue account.
You are asked to enter the SendinBlue API Key. This is needed to authenticate your account so that Convert Pro can send lead data into the respective list.
Not sure of where you’ll find this? Here is an article that will tell you more.
Step 6 -> Select the list
Select the list you wish to integrate with.
Step 7 -> Enable Double-opt-in option
If you wish to enable the Double-optin option you can enable the option.
- Select a Template ID: An Template list Id from SendinBlue for Double-optin.
- Redirection URL: URL of the web page that the user will be redirected to after clicking on the double-opt-in URL.
- Make sure to use the SendinBlue V3 API key to get the double-optin worked.
- In case you have more than one field, you will be taken to another step where you’ll be asked to map the fields in your Convert Pro form with those in the SendinBlue list. The email field is mapped by default.
We have recorded some videos for you on how to create the custom field in SendinBlue, please check:
- Check the video to create the custom field in SendinBlue:[Video Link].
- After creating a custom field, now you need to map it in Convert Pro:[Video Link].
Step 8 -> Save your settings and you are done!
All the leads you capture through this call-to-action will now be stored in the SendinBlue list that you just selected.
Need help? Get in touch!