Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Change method of loading Google Fonts from JSON to PHP Array.
- Added option to Disable Sticky Info-bar CTA.
- New: Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products. ( Know More )
- Added MM/DD date format support.
- Popup Customizer – Sidebar Elements not displaying properly.
- YUZO plugin conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Schema Pro plugin conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Strong Testimonials Pro Templates plugin JS Conflict Convert Pro popup editor.
- Phlox theme CSS Conflict Convert Pro popup editor.
- Redeclaration activation() function – woo-commerce gateway payment express plugin.
- Scrolling with-in range ruleset not working.
- Form data not submitted to the when Mailster/MailPoet API integrated.
- Convert Pro Addon – Not able to download.
- Displaying the system date in Schedule ruleset.
- AB test child CTA’s displaying repeatedly.
- Template file not loaded properly.
- Unable to search the target specifics display rules.
- Unable to edit mailer connection.
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Full-Screen CTA Mobile editor elements editing issue.
- Slide-In CTA Shape elements pointer showing when ‘disable click’ event is turned ON.
- Not able to create groups on the Convert Pro dashboard.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- A security researcher privately reported a bug about a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability.
- Our team immediately took action, and provided the required patch within 2 hours, releasing the update on the same day after thorough validation.
- Users don’t need to panic. We haven’t heard of any exploit attempts using this vulnerability. However, we strongly recommend all our users to update Astra Pro as soon as possible.
- We take security very seriously and put in continuous efforts to keep our products safe, secure and reliable.
- Convert Pro version 1.4.2 has no known security vulnerabilities. And it is recommended that you update it now!
- Re-structured and optimized the codebase to improve security.
- WP CLI support added.( https://www.convertpro.net/docs/wp-cli-commands/)
- Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer JS conflict – unable to edit the integrated mailer.
- Multiple info-bar overlapping on same position.
- Slide-in CTA position issue for toggle button on mobile and desktop in Editor.
- Slide-in CTA position issue with Multistep for toggle button on mobile and desktop in Editor.
- Slide in CTA position ‘bottom centre’ issue with toggle button on desktop.
- Slide-in CTA with sticky toggle not working on mobile.
- Removed unwanted actions for buttons and shapes for – In Content, Before/After and Widget type CTA.
- Convert Pro not White-labeled in Google Recaptcha setting page.
- Not able to translate the Convert Pro popup when WPML used with CPT.
- Bridge Theme JS conflict – Required field not set for the form fields.
- Evergenius Theme JS conflict with Convert Pro editor.
- Savory theme JS conflict.
- Modal popup not centered on the mobile.
- String corrections.
- Conflict with Astra Theme WooCommerce product plus minus quantity button.
- Show Credit link displayed even when it is not set.
- Count As Conversion option when Analytics is not set.
- Multiple Info-Bar CTA toggle button issue.
- Toggle button not showing in Info-bar CTA Editor.
- No update notification for Convert Pro Addon plugin.
- Support Request URL not redirected correctly.