Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Option to change CTA’s Slug name. (Link)
- Show Inline CTA’s Shortcode with-in the insight section.
- Added form field validation support with Regex. (Link)
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- MX validation for Email form field. (Link)
- YITH WooCommerce Membership Premium plugin JS conflict with Convert Pro editor.
- Slide-in CTA – Added new Top Left, Top Right, Top Center positions. (Link)
- Editor errors due to unwanted files present in the plugin’s folder.
- Warning showing when Custom Adobe Font plugin is active.
- Unwanted White bar displaying for the popups.
- Warning showing when Google font selected from Global font settings.
- Change method of loading Google Fonts from JSON to PHP Array.
- Added option to Disable Sticky Info-bar CTA.
- New: Users can now share non-personal usage data to help us test and develop better products. ( Know More )
- Added MM/DD date format support.
- Popup Customizer – Sidebar Elements not displaying properly.
- YUZO plugin conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Schema Pro plugin conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Strong Testimonials Pro Templates plugin JS Conflict Convert Pro popup editor.
- Phlox theme CSS Conflict Convert Pro popup editor.
- Redeclaration activation() function – woo-commerce gateway payment express plugin.
- Scrolling with-in range ruleset not working.
- Form data not submitted to the when Mailster/MailPoet API integrated.
- Convert Pro Addon – Not able to download.
- Displaying the system date in Schedule ruleset.
- AB test child CTA’s displaying repeatedly.
- Template file not loaded properly.
- Unable to search the target specifics display rules.
- Unable to edit mailer connection.
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Full-Screen CTA Mobile editor elements editing issue.
- Slide-In CTA Shape elements pointer showing when ‘disable click’ event is turned ON.
- Not able to create groups on the Convert Pro dashboard.