Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Added Compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Convert Pro popup translation issue with WPML.
- Support latest jQuery function deprecations.
- Added Exit-intent ruleset for Convert Mat call-to-action.
- WP Shortcode Pro by MyThemeShop plugin JS Conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Added YYYY-MM-DD Date format support for FluentCRM integration.
- Display the Scheduled ruleset under the insight section of the popup.
- Elements not resizable when Schema Pro and Rank Math plugin active with WordPress 5.6.
- Raffle Ticket Generator – Woo Commerce plugin JS Conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Compatibility with WordPress v5.6 to the CTA’s Editor panel. ( Drag and Drop elements, Switch options )
- Duplicate CTA compatibility with PHP 8.0 – Deprecated: Required parameters after optional parameters in function/method signatures.
- Urban Mag theme JS Conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Added Social icons – Instagram, Telegram, Spotify, and WhatsApp.
- CTA’s Slug name not changed on the front-end markup.
- Listeo-Core – Directory Plugin by Purethemes plugin JS Conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Ads for WP – Advanced Ads & Adsense Solution for WP & AMP plugin JS Conflict with Convert Pro popup editor.
- Elements not displayed in the customizer of Modal popup when height exceeds.
- Modal popup “E-book downloads” template not working.
- Not able to download the Convert Pro Addon plugin.
- Option to change CTA’s Slug name. (Link)
- Show Inline CTA’s Shortcode with-in the insight section.
- Added form field validation support with Regex. (Link)
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- MX validation for Email form field. (Link)
- YITH WooCommerce Membership Premium plugin JS conflict with Convert Pro editor.