Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Error showing when Convert Kit Tags are not set.
- Re-structured and optimized the codebase to improve security.
- Sendinblue API – Default field name mapping issue.
- SendGrid – array_column() not compatible with PHP version 5.4 and above – replaced with array_map().
- Google Analytics not working when Expression exceeds the max size of 4096.
- MailChimp Tags count increased to 500.
- List only tags in MailChimp, earlier tags and segments both were listed.
- Error showing when Ontraport Tags are not set.
- GetResponse API – Custom form fields mapping issue.
- ConstantContact – Form Field mapping issue.
- Popups not listed in A/B test properly.
- SendGrid API endpoint changed.
- Warning appearing on dashboard when Connect addon was deactivate.
- MailChimp Group access limit increased.
- All the Tags of MailChimp List getting added to subscriber.