Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Email notification section – Values not displayed.
- MailChimp Integration – Double-optin – Getting confirmation email even if the user is subscribed.
- MailWizz Integration – Conflict with Connects-MailWizz plugin.
- Sendy Integration issue – Contacts not added.
- Cleverreach Integration – Forms not listed when Double-opt-in selected.
- Aweber Integration – Not getting all the list.
- Mautic Integration – Location not tracking.
- Ontraport Integration – Not able to Authenticate.
- SendGrid API Integration – Lists not displayed.
- By default, all the Addons gets activated.
- Mautic Integration – Selected Segments not displayed.
- Infusionsoft Integration – Selected Tags not displayed.
- Showing Notice when Analytics Addon is activated.
- Hardened the security of plugin.
- Compatibility with latest WordPress PHP_CodeSniffer rules.
- Error showing when Convert Kit Tags are not set.
- Re-structured and optimized the codebase to improve security.
- Sendinblue API – Default field name mapping issue.
- SendGrid – array_column() not compatible with PHP version 5.4 and above – replaced with array_map().
- Google Analytics not working when Expression exceeds the max size of 4096.
- MailChimp Tags count increased to 500.
- List only tags in MailChimp, earlier tags and segments both were listed.
- Error showing when Ontraport Tags are not set.
- GetResponse API – Custom form fields mapping issue.
- ConstantContact – Form Field mapping issue.
- Popups not listed in A/B test properly.
- SendGrid API endpoint changed.
- Warning appearing on dashboard when Connect addon was deactivate.