Convert Pro offers seamless integration with FluentCRM. You can connect Convert Pro with FluentCRM by following the steps below.
Before we move on to the integration, you need to be sure that
- You have installed and activated the Convert Pro Connects Addon. This addon is responsible for all the integrations with the third-party email marketing software.
- Install the FluentCRM plugin. Make sure you create a list in FluentCRM.
Step 1 -> Create a Call-to-Action in Convert Pro.
Step 2 -> Design it as per your needs.
Step 3 -> In the editor, move to CONNECT
Step 4 -> Select FluentCRM
Step 5 -> Select a list
Select the list you wish to integrate with.
If tags are created then, it will also display the tags option and here you can select multiple tags.
You can also Enable Double Opt-in if you want.
Note: In case you have more than one field, you will be taken to another step where you’ll be asked to map the fields in your Convert Pro form with those in the FluentCRM field. The email field is mapped by default.
Step 6 -> Save your settings and you are done!
All the leads you capture through this call-to-action will now be stored in the FluentCRM list that you just selected.
Please check the following information to map the Custom fields from the FluentCRM to Convert Pro popup form fields:
- While mapping the custom fields in the popup form, you need to use the Slug column name of the custom field:
- In case, you are looking to add one checkbox to the Convert Pro form, then make sure to create one checkbox field in FluentCRM as well.
- As FluentCRM supports the YYYY-MM-DD date format for the Birthday field, Please make sure to choose the YYYY-MM-DD Date format while using the date field in the Convert Pro’s form.
Need help? Get in touch!